Each year an audit is performed on Converse County's Financial Statements. The audit is conducted for the purpose of forming an opinion on Converse County's basic financial statements. The report consists of five sections:
- Management's Discussion and Analysis;
- Government-Wide Financial Statements;
- Fund Financial Statements;
- Discretely presented Component Unit Statements and
- Notes to the basic financial statements.
Required supplementary information is also included in addition to the basic financial statements.