- Predator Management District Board of Directors
Predator Management District Board of Directors
Board CriteriaThe Predator Management District Board of Directors for Converse County is composed of:
- 3 members who raise sheep and pay the predator management fees in the district.
- 3 members who raise cattle and pay the predator management fees in the district.
- 1 member not engaged in raising sheep or cattle, appointed by the County Commissioners.
- 3 members who are sportsmen or hunters and who are not engaged in raising sheep or cattle, appointed by the County Commissioners.
Converse County Predator Management Mission Statement 2022-2023
For more information and more specifics refer to Wyoming State Statute 11-6-202.
|Curtis Maxwell||Sportsman||Jan 2020||Dec 2022|
|Erick Mares||Non-producer||Dec 2019||Dec 2022|
|Bret Frye||Sportsman||Dec 2020||Dec 2023|
|Corey Larson||Sportsman||Dec 2021||Dec 2024|
|Jeff Boner||Producer-Sheep||Dec 2020||Dec 2023|
|Casey Tillard||Producer-Sheep||Dec 2020||Dec 2023|
|David Moore||Producer-Sheep||Dec 2020||Dec 2023|
|Tim Pexton||Producer-Cattle||Dec 2019||Dec 2022|
|Bob Hageman||Producer-Cattle||Dec 2018||Dec 2024|
|John Moore||Producer-Cattle||Dec 2020||Dec 2023|